Hi,

Le 3 avr. 09 à 11:29, Michael Stahl a écrit :

hmm... i would not expect trunk to even be buildable most of the time. from what i have heard release engineering often finds build breakers late in the milestone process that were introduced in the trunk when merging some cws much earlier. may especially happen over the weekend, when the developer that knows how to fix it is already gone.

Sorry, but I tend to disagree. Following the OOo development and building process since several years, I would like to say that, very often the breakages you are talking about are fixed by *volunteers* and *during the week end*.

Thanks,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə