On 30/10/15 01:11, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:

At the State of the Map conference, some OSM developers were discussing
the possibility of  migrating osm.org <http://osm.org> to the
vector-based backend. I would like to get some feedback on feasibility
and desirability of this effort.

Well I think everybody thinks it's desirable and will happen at some point now that there are various options starting to mature as far as underlying technology stacks go.

Really though it's up to the stylesheet team - they're the ones that are going to have to do a lot of work and only once we have a style would we need to consider what stack to run it on.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/