W dniu 30.10.2015 11:10, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):

- vector maps are consuming more energy to display (because have to be
calculated/rendered) -> problem on mobile devices, but also generally

Mobile applications like OsmAnd show that while it really is slower, it's still usable.

I would not like to "migrate" osm.org to anything - including vector tiles - right now. I would rather like to have vector playground to test it and draw some conclusions myself. Yet at this moment I'm not aware of such experimental service.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]