>>>I feel we should not continue to use the "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT" version number
>>>Do you agree ?

* In released artifacts we  will use 1.0.0-M4.
* After releasing M4, we still to continue  to use 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

We have not reached our 1.0.0 release yet. We will be there after M5. After
releasing 1.0.0, I think we will use 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT in our modules.

Any other ideas?

--Gurkan

21 Ocak 2010 10:22 tarihinde Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org> yazdı:

> I agree with you.
>
> +1 on a new release.
>
> Minor things:
> -after the release, I feel we should not continue to use the
> "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT" version number
> Do you agree ?
>
> -Matthias
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > It has been lots of corrections and bug resolutions after our M3 release.
> I want to release M4 version, because current code base is  the most mature
> and covers lots of specification requirements. I would like to re-solve
> issues that we can do until weekend and create M4 release beginning of the
> next week.
> >
> > I am very happy that this will be the our first release while living as a
> TLP.
> >
> > WDYT?
> >
> > Thanks;
> >
> > --Gurkan

> > Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
> > İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!
>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com