Hi Habs,

El dom., 2 sept. 2018 a las 11:42, Harbs (<harbs.li...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> I found the problem.
>
> Carlos, I don’t know why you changed the tokens in the config files, but
> changing them made them unrecognized and caused the FlexUnit tests to fail.

I thought the tokens you refer was not correctly setup, since doesn't have
the $ symbol and this way those are not interpreted and changed by maven.
What I tried to do is fix maven build distribution. When I create a SDK vía
Maven, I get flex-config.xml and other files with

<path-element>{playerglobalHome}/{targetPlayerMajorVersion}.{targetPlayerMinorVersion}/playerglobal.swc</path-element>

instead of

          <path-element>libs/path/20.0/playerglobal.swc</path-element>

that is what IDEs expect.

Maybe this is not the way to get this? if not how could we get maven
generates those files?. In the other hand, Can FlexUnit change to recognize
token with $ prefix?

Thanks