What kind of horsepower is included in the free Azure account?

The server I mentioned builds (considerably) faster than my own local machine.
The ci server seems to build many times slower.

One thing we can do to minimize running server time would be to transfer the
artifacts to storage instead of keeping them on the server. On AWS, I’d
probably use S3. Not sure what the similar service on Azure is called.