Will there be a tarball corresponding to the Nexus & Ingester repos or will
both be consolidated into one tatball?

________________________________
From: Perez, Stepheny K (US 398F) <stepheny.k.pe...@jpl.nasa.gov.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 3:47:25 PM
To: dev@sdap.apache.org <dev@sdap.apache.org>
Subject: Ex: [DISCUSS] Towards release 0.4.5a56

Hi everyone,

I’d like to start the conversation regarding our first official Apache release.
From what I can tell, these are the major items that need to be completed
before we can move forward:

1.       Identify a release manager. Any volunteers?

2.       Create release tarball

3.       Write release notes

4.       Write installation instructions from source (Riley Kuttruff has
started this work)

5.       Push docker images to Dockerhub (and update quickstart with these
versions)

Another important task before moving forward would be testing the latest SDAP
analysis image 0.4.5a56. I have personally used this version without any
issues. Has anyone else upgraded to this latest alpha version?

Thank you!
Stepheny
CAUTION: This email was not sent from a Cal Poly Pomona service. Exercise
caution when clicking links or opening attachments. Please forward suspicious
email to suspectem...@cpp.edu<mailto:suspectem...@cpp.edu>.