Riley, thank you for adding all the missing ASF header and the NOTICE.

Riley's changes have been merged and rc1 artifacts have been uploaded to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/sdap/apache-sdap-1.0.0-rc1/

Has anyone had any success testing rc0?

Julian, any suggestions on next steps?

Thanks,