IMO we should keep the names as consistent as possible so my vote would go
for:

 - com.opensymphony.webwork package -> org.apache.struts.action2
 - WebWork* classes -> Struts*
- WebWork in comments, documentation -> Struts Action 2
- webwork. as the configuration properties prefix -> struts.
- ww: tag prefix -> a:/saf:

so pretty much as Rainer's vote.

./alex
--