On 2/7/07, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm with Don here - IMO, Struts 2.0.1 was been usable for the general public

True. And if we had a stable release of XWork 2 in September, I
believe that we would have marked 2.0.1 GA.

and the subsequent releases are all a result of Apache politics (or
Mavenisms).

Until January 8, when XWork 2.0.0 was released, none of the other
builds were eligible for non-beta status, because XW was beta. There
were other issues with the builds, but we would have worked around
those very quickly if a GA had even been possible. (As we did for
2.0.4 and 2.0.5.)