On 12/12/2012 11:10, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
How do you say that?
But a itest Maven module it's a good think (it's what we have most of projects,
like Karaf, ServiceMix, etc).
Regards
JB

I interpret it as +1, am I wrong?

Of course not (see [1] for a link to Jean-Baptiste's e-mail).
I was meaning "how do you say 'not anymore'?

I am actually interested to hear from anyone, especially committers.
Sure.

[1] http://syncope-dev.1063484.n5.nabble.com/Extract-syncope-system-integration-tests-into-separate-project-tp5711318p5711319.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgro...@apache.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012 10:48
To: dev@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Re: Extract syncope system/integration tests
into separate project

On 12/12/2012 10:44, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
Hi Francesco,

I still see some benefits to extract integration tests applying to
whole web
application from real unit tests checking logic located only in current
module.
I agree that it is not urgent task at the moment, although it will
make my
development cycle faster even now.
Do you have any concerns if I create jira for this with minor priority?
No at all, even though I'd prefer to hear also someone else's though
about this before getting into JIRA: it's only you, me and Christian so far...

Regards.