Hi Mathias,

> Really, this part of the work is superfluous. IMHO tests that are known
> to be broken in a particular milestone should be skipped in a CWS based
> on it also.

Don't think this is a good idea, since a test can be broken in different
ways. For instance, if your test checks 10 aspects, and one of them is
broken in MWS, you still want to know if the other 9 are okay in your
CWS. Otherwise, you'll notice a breakage in those 9 only when the one
failure is fixed, and the whole test re-enabled in MWS.

An interesting read (IMO), somewhat related to the topic:
http://blog.ulf-wendel.de/?p=259 (sorry, German, but I know you speak it
pretty well :)
My favoite quote, which I'd strongly agree to:

  Deactivating a test, to reach "0 test failures", is wrong, since the
  equality of a failure is also a sensible information.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -