I'd like to start some discussion on how we should proceed going
forward with our 2.x Milestones releases aiming to be OASIS spec
compliant

I'd like to propose we alternate short milestones releases between
OASIS and Tuscany specific related items to allow us to better focus
and delivery contents. I'd also think we should have a small scope on
each release milestone (e.g about 5 main items or themes).

Below are some suggestions considering OASIS related items for the
next milestones, please feel free to add to it, and once we agree on a
small set of items/themes, I'll update the roadmap.

- Adjust our Tuscany models and artifact processors to the latest
OASIS Assembly Specification draft

- Review Tuscany Policy models and start necessary clean-up and
adjustment towards a more decoupled model/implementation and support
for the OASIS Policy Specification draft

- Although OASIS Java  Specification draft is still a little behind
compared to others, there might still be some issues that could start
working on such as removing conversations

- Continue review and necessary work on Domain/Node APIs

- Continue with some code clean-up/refactoring as suggested/discussed
in previous threads
   - Java implementation refactoring
   - Endpoint refactoring
   - Remove conversation