On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Please see my comments inline.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

I think we're on similar pages. The contents of M2 is still a bit hazy but i
think thats fine, these are themes not rules so we can work it out as we go
along.  I don't think we should restrict things to only spec defined items
though, there are also other things we do need to do such as the Node story
and webapp integration we need to get done and they're not defined in any
specs, bringing up non OASIS extensions will help verify SPIs, provide
opportunities for people to help and get involved in the 2.x code, and they
provide a easier entry point to learning 2.x than diving right in to
something like implementation.bpel. We've also the results from the user
survey that shows us what people are using so that can help prioritize work.
Agree with that last point, we've the 2.0 draft release notes and 2.x JIRA
lists we've started on the other threads about this to help guide us, if we
keep adding JIRAs as we thing of things then it will help see what needs to
be done

   ...ant