Let me try and summarize this thread  There's a lot to do here so we need to
find things that people want to do that can happen in parallel. I think we
logically need an M4. A guide rather than a plan set in concrete.

M2 – Assembly compliance (based on extensions we already have in trunk)

    XSD/API

    Processors

    Assembly compliance tests

    Policy

    Endpoint

    Domain/Node

   + Any other infrastructure fixes we come across required for OASIS
compliance

M3 – Policy/Extension compliance

  Ws compliance tests

  Java compliance tests

  More policy work  + Policy compliance tests

  More Domain/node work + Assembly compliance tests relating to domain

   Bring in remaining OASIS specific extension on upgraded infrastructure,
e.g.

         JMS, JEE, BPEL, EJB binding, Spring (is there anything else)

         + compliance tests

M4

   On top of beta compliance bring in any Tuscany specific extensions we
think we need?

Beta

   Lock down and prep for branch

Simon