Moon - Are you now actually claiming that, even if what I'm saying is true
(which it is) that Felix' conduct is acceptable to the project?

(As for how I know Felix never wrote anything on his own, there's a record
on github.)

> I have asked Felix to help review in your PR. Actually not only Felix but
> others, too. Hope that's not a problem for you, because of reviewing code
> is open for everyone.

"Review" is not the same thing as "manage," "supervise," "oversee."  Felix
claimed you had put him *in charge* of it.  You've never denied this.

The story you're giving doesn't make any sense.  Your version works
something like this:

Your friend contacted you to say that a PR submitted by a new contributor
contained material stolen from him.  You decided to ignore the PR, until
the new contributor contacted you. When you heard his story, you asked both
sides to try to move on.  But, immediately after that, you asked your
friend to "supervise" the new contributor. While that was happening, you
went to an event where you saw your friend present an alternative version
of what the contributor had done.  But, you didn't say "hey buddy, I asked
you to help that guy out with this, why are you doing a competing version
instead?"

What I think happened, is that Felix was trying to make a code contribution
because he wanted to become a committer, and he wanted the R work to be his
contribution, but he wasn't able to do it because he doesn't know how to
code. I think you were trying to help your friend out, and that's why you
asked him to "supervise" the work.  I think after I refused to work further
with Felix, you intended to just ignore the whole thing until it went away.
  Which, honestly, it would have - except that people found the work on my
repo through google and it accumulated users.  I think the stuff since has
been a cover for what happened before.