Once upon a time, John M. Harris Jr <joh...@splentity.com> said:
> I can provide an example or two, but I'd rather not waste time compiling a
> list. A good example, any server using iDRAC6,7,8 or 9, such as a PowerEdge
> R440. These are in the interesting edge case that I mentioned, where it
> supports USB boot if you physically connect a USB drive, but you can't use
> USB
> images over the iDRAC.

Virtual media is not relevant to this change (ISOs will still be
tested), but I'm not sure what you even mean by "USB images over the
iDRAC".  I re-installed some old R610s (DRAC6) Friday by booting from a
virtual CD connected to an ISO image file, and they worked just fine.

--
Chris Adams <li...@cmadams.net>