Hi Thomas,

On 18 December 2013 22:33, Thomas Perl <th.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/12/18  <dcali...@free.fr>:
>> - libxml2. As far as I know, their API is quite stable now even if it was not
>> the case in the past (I remember having some trouble with it in 2003, but
>> it's
>> history now !).
>
> I've added it to the list of libs to be considered. Let's see...

Do you think it likely that some python libraries are likely to be
considered too?

I'd like to request python-lxml.

I tend to use python-lxml quite a bit in my projects, but this isn't
easily bundled along with a pure-python project, as it builds against
liblxml2 and libxslt.

If not then I guess I'd either have to bundle a built version with my
app (no idea where to begin in doing this though), or switch to a
pure-python html/xml parser.

Thanks!

Matt