Hi Peter,

El Jue 26 Sep 2002 16:09, escribiste:
> Create one alias file:
>
>     ~alias/.qmail-subcompany-default
>
> which contains
>
>     | forward $[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  How does qmail work here?. Will qmail replace $DEFAULT by the respective
user?. This solution is very fine!, thanks Peter.
  Another solution is to include the line:

        sub.company.com:sub.company.com

  in the file /var/qmail/control/smtproutes (easy to make a control panel).
When a mail comes to the central server, after the obtusesmtp checks the mail
and RAV scan it, finally qmail will apply the control rules and delegate this
email to the smtp server in sub.company.com. Is it correct?.

> then create a custom template for /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains which
> contains the following line:
>
>     sub.company.com:alias-subcompany
> Then mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be handled correctly.

  Yes, I like this way ;). Another question: Is it necessary to rebuild the
cdb file?.

Regards.
--
Juan Jesus Prieto Tapia