I really do like the idea of a central "repsoitory" be it links, content or
what ever. If Mitel is willing to do this, then we should at least give them
the opportunity to do so - it is their server for heaven's sake.

If Mitel does not show interest in doing so, then I think we should proceed
with this excellent idea!

Ari

Quoting "Greg J. Zartman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > However since Mitel is not replying, we may only conclude we are on our
> own.
>
> Has anyone asked them directly?  Maybe the person responsible for such a
> decision is too busy this week to keep up with this thread.  Why not
> send an email to Dan York asking what he thinks about it (not demanding
> they host, but asking what they think of the concept)?  Worse case, they
> simply say they aren't interested.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
> Vice-President
>
> Logging Engineering International, Inc.
> 1243 West 7th Avenue
> Eugene, Oregon 97402
> 541-683-8383   541-683-8144
> www.leiinc.com
>

> --
> Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues
> Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Searchable archive at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org

Ari Novikoff
Marari Network Solutions