Hi all,

Looking at the initiative and very constructive comments, I wonder if
there is something like:

* Knowledge Base system *

- community members can post a KB article and maintain it
- linked filespace with the KB article
- visitors can add comments/questions
- user/system defined fields (categories like mentioned by Charlie)