In Other Words...

They will comply with GPL and source will therefore be made available.
What kernel or dist that source is compiled against... Or any other
unknown, will be known when it is released...  Right?  I think I got it
a week or so ago, actually :-)

stress...  One of those 'human' traits we all inherit, I believe.

Craig Jensen