Devlyn,

> I think Mitel have answered most of the questions, if some in a sort of
> round-about way.  This is my take:

Your comments are essentially on target with just a couple of notes:

> 1. Their MAS 6000 server (our 6.0 unsupported)

Please be careful on this statement as there *is* a difference
between the commercial 6000 MAS release and the unsupported developer
release.  The 6000 MAS contains additional functionality that we
developed that supports such things as remote monitoring, easy
VPN configuration and easier installation of software modules.

> has 99% or more of the
> performance and features they need to continue selling that product
> at a margin they find acceptable.  They do not need to continue adding
> too many more features besides security updates and tweaks.

Yep... it works... it works well... and customers are happy with it.
Not to say that we won't ever add more functionality, just not right
at the current time.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Product Management, Mobility Solutions
Mitel Networks Corporation            [EMAIL PROTECTED]