On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> > I have imlib-1.9.7 and libxml-1.8.6 installed.
>
> Have you installed libgdk-pixbuf-dev (or libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-dev, or the
> equivalent packages for your distributions) ?

I would have, had they been listed as requirements in INSTALL <g>.  Now
that I've grabbed libgdk-pixbuf-* and installed them, it seems to
nominally build and run.

Thanks for the help, and hopefully this will motivate the maintainers to
update the documents (hint, hint).

Steve

Steven N. Hirsch       tie-line: 446-6557     ext: 802-769-6557

Staff Engineer                     Methodology Integration Team
ASIC Product Development           IBM Microelectronics