On Tuesday, 18 December 2012 at 01:30:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

If we implement a way of "hiding" implementation details that *allows* CTFE and templates (and thus one up the C++ situation), this will create a stronger incentive for D adoption. It doesn't matter if it's not hard to "unhide" the implementation; we don't lose anything (having no way to hide implementation is what we already have), plus it increases our chances of adoption -- esp. by enterprises, who are generally the kind of people who even care about this issue in the first place, and who are
the people we *want* to attract. Sounds like a win to me.

i agreed with that, involving big guys is necessary to make language live, if we don't than D would become just another fan loved language. it's really bad...

well, that's the point.