On 2013-12-12 17:16, Manu wrote:

Sounds like your system was calibrated poorly, or there is latency in
your AV setup, or your TV/stereo is cheap. There's lots of sources of
latency that can affect those games. You just have to make sure to
eliminate them before you can play it properly.
I can easily play those games without looking at the screen at all. But
I did need to do some fiddling to get it properly synchronised. I felt
about 30-40ms latency when I first switched to the 360 versions.
The old PS2 games were much better since they had no digital outputs,
there's no buffering anywhere along the chain. Still depends on your TV
displaying the signal it receives immediately though.

Most likely a calibration issue. I don't own Guitar Hero myself so I've never tired to calibrate it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg