On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 19:39:08 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:01:19 +0000
Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

I don't understand your desire to avoid github, but what ever your reasons if you are willing to write updates for D there should be a way for you to get that into a pull request. Perhaps you could find a surrogate?
it's about someone who is willing to work as a proxy. i.e. taking my code, making PR of it, then retranslate my answers to the comments and updating PR... nope, i don't want anyone to do that tedious and useless
work.

the other way is to make bugzilla speak with github (i.e. teach
bugzilla automatically making PRs, download comments from github and update github comments), but i believe that this is even harder, as someone has to write and debug that thing, and then keep and eye on it so it will not break. this work will not get anything of great value for D community, and there are no spare manpower to do it "just because we
can".

Wouldn't either having another person act as a proxy for you, or you being able to act on github through bugzilla, be functionally identical to you just having a github account...