On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 20:29:23 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:

sadly, i'm maintaining my patchset in the form of .patch files.
git is great for continuous integration, but i routinely build
DMD with some patches disabled, and maintaining that set with
git is cumbersome.  that's why i chose to attach patches to
bugzilla.

I can't even figure out how you'd come to this conclusion. Are you a unicorn? :P

More seriously: this whole tantrum is really unbecoming, and I'm sure you knew that from the outset. Why did you feel the need to do this?

-Wyatt