On Thursday, 18 May 2017 at 05:43:48 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 17 May 2017 at 00:51, Benro via Digitalmars-d < digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

[...]

4 Hours work. Discouraged and gave up after this.

Visual Studio proper is the only IDE that 'just works' well, VisualD is
very good.
MonoDevelop also has good 'just works' support last I checked, but
debugging is much better in Visual Studio.

Maybe there should be a more precise description what works.

I guess Syntax Highlighting works nearly everywhere. Formatting mostly works, but people need to configure dfmt. I would assume refactoring works nowhere, not even VisualD.

I have no Windows, I cannot try VisualD, so do not really know. It would require an integrated parser instead of using the usual external tools (dftm, etc).