I am sorry for your experience here. I am unaware of any contributions from him in the past. He appears to be pretty new here. We generally try not to respond to such posts telling people to quit it until it really is well past this point. It is expected that you ignore them. Once you start banning + deleting non-spam its a real slippery slope.

Everybody has bad days and sometimes telling them to quit is not a good thing.

Yes you came on a bit strong (this is fine) in the beginning but you raised excellent points of problems in our ecosystem.

We recently moved dcd, dscanner and dfmt under a community run organization to help maintain these code bases. I am part of this organization, I will have a chat with HackerPilot (author) to see if there is anything we can do to aid packaging.