Walter Bright Wrote:

> domino wrote:
> > Ordinary man cannot have 5 TB of data because ALL standard movie/audio
> > CD/DVD/Bluray/HD-DVD discs have DRM copy protection.
>
> CDs are not copy protected.

False.

I have 10--20 discs with cactus data protection. Two with sony bmg rootkit
protection system. And several with mediamax protection. At least the cactus
shit is annoying. They corrupted the audio on purpose and it's audible even
with a legal authentic cd audio player. If you place these discs in a standard
PC cd/dvd drive, it just spins and spins and spins and spins and the OS either
hangs or refuses to open the cd tray. I'm 100% sure you are not allowed to
break these.