On 01/19/2011 12:56 PM, bearophile wrote:
spir:

Because when a module defines a type Foo (or rather, it's what is
exported), I like it to be called Foo.d.

Generally D modules contain many types.

Yep, but often one is the main exported element. When there are several, hopefully sensibly related, exported things, then it's easy to indicate: mathFuncs, stringTools, bitOps... while still following D naming conventions. Was it me or you who heavily & repetedly insisted on the importance of consistent style, in particular naming, in a programming community (I strongly support you on this point). Why should modules not benefit of this? For sure, there are case-insensitive filesystems, but only prevents using _in the same dir_ (or package) module names that differ only on case. I guess.

Denis
vita es estrany
spir.wikidot.com