On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 18:23:26 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

> [I also don't like it that all my code that uses std.path is now
> broken.]

What do you mean by "broken"?  That it does not compile or work as
expected, or that it spits out a bunch of annoying deprecation messages?

If it is any of the former, that was not supposed to happen.  The new
std.path still contains all the functions of the old std.path and should
therefore be backwards compatible.

If the new std.path breaks existing code, I need to fix it before it is
released.  Please let me know what problems you are experiencing.

-Lars