Daniel Murphy wrote:
> How could [moving a module to your own code] be made easier?

Actually, ironically enough, removing it from Phobos would make
it easier, since they the file can simply be copied into my own
tree without needing to rename it to avoid conflicts.

This wouldn't apply to a hypothetical std.xml2 though, if it was
still called std.xml. Then the old code would still need to find all
the imports and rename it.

(Renaming modules  will probably get more annoying as we go forward,
since function local imports might encourage more repetition of the
module name.)