Count me as another who is sick and tired of the gratuitous breaking
changes every damned month.

The worst part is there's still some new stuff I actually want each
month, so I'm not doing my usual strategy of never, ever, ever updating
software.

It's just pain. Trivial changes are easy enough to fix, but are a
pain. More complex changes cost me time and money. (I'm still angry
about the removal of std.date. But soft deprecation is even worse -
I hate that so much the first thing I do when updating my dmd is to
edit the source to get that useless annoying shit out of there)