Thank you all!

On Thursday, 15 March 2012 at 17:30:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 15 March 2012 at 07:09:39 UTC, so wrote:
If so Lisp will be my first choice.

I just talked about D because D rox, but if you are doing
it for education, Lisp is a good choice because it is fairly
unique.

I'd love to use D but it is not an option is it? At least for the things i am after, say game scripting.

But for education, Lisp's uniqueness is a good thing -
experiencing the new syntax and playing with the macros
is a good way to learn things you might have not looked
at otherwise.

I wouldn't mind learning something new! Looks like either way Lisp will be on my reading list.