On Wednesday, 1 August 2012 at 02:35:13 UTC, Bernard Helyer wrote:
Now Stuart, I'll apologise if I have caused offense, and offer
a question -- where are you getting your DFL sources from?

You'll apologise if telling me to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time caused offence? Oooh, I dunno how likely that might be. I want no help from an unreasonable twat like you.

Incidentally, I was getting the DFL sources from the official repository.