Operating exclusively in the automatic sub-bands only reduces QRM
because many ops avoid those sub-bands for fear of being QRM'd.

If your station automatically delays transmitting when the frequency
is busy, that implies a busy detector of some sort. What software
and/or hardware does your station use?

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, David Struebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Again,
>
> I emphazise that NTS exclusively operates in the auto control band
plan
> the actual scenario of QRM from an autocontrolled NTS station is
remote.
> I have seen my station delay tranmitting due to RTTY, Pactor, and
CW