The NCDXF beacon frequencies are specified in the ARRL Band plan.

So your view is that any operator who feels like setting up
automatic stations incapable of listening before transmitting should
be free to do so, and that its everyone else's responsibility to
figure out where these are and avoid those frequencies?

The fact that there are operators today running unattended automatic
stations without listen-before-transmit capability is proof that
rules -- and consequences for violating them -- are required.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Brad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>