Ralph,

Could you be a bit more specific when you say that you are having good
results?

How does RFSM2400 compare with other digital modes, particularly in
terms of weak signal performance? And also with high noise levels such
as on the lower bands?

Although I don't have any convenient way of trying out RFSM2400 since I
only use software that supports CI-V or RS-232 rig control, (ICOM does
not permit VOX control from the rear connector), are there any U.S. hams
finding superior results compared with other modes?