Hi from Les VK2DSG
Would also like to make known that on 80m the vk digital
section of the band is 3620 to 3640 -     3.6375 is used by
a number of people using and debugging Easy_pal which is  new (DRM)
programme being written by Erik VK4AES - this programme can be used
for picture transfer - file transfer - text transfer etc - and is hoped
when it is finished will do the same and more as the HAMPAL  programme
now does - you can download the Easy_pal Lite programme from the KC1CS
site - just put KC1CS  in Google and look for the download file
Hope this info helps
de les vk2dsg