Phil Williams wrote:

> If you got the license, you have every right to be here as these they do.

It's one of my own points of view that you have to meet the licence
requirements as they stand when you apply.

So, Einstein or Hawkins would have had to take the same entry exam when
or if they decided to apply for an Amateur Radio Licence as every other
applicant would have had to at that time.

So, if either Einstein or Hawkins were to apply now for an Amateur Radio
Licence, and pass, would they be seen as some how less of a Radio
Amateur than others?

Doing down people because they pass an exam and you do not think is as
rigorous as the one that you passed does not prove that they are less
able than you.  In my opinion.

Dave (G0DJA)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional