Dave Ackrill wrote:

> Doing down people because they pass an exam and you do not think is as
> rigorous as the one that you passed does not prove that they are less
> able than you.  In my opinion.
>
> Dave (G0DJA)

I hope that the percentage of hams who look down on newcomers who passed
what they view as a "lesser" test is small although they may be a rather
vocal minority. In many activities it's the whiners and complainers we
here from the most. For me personally I could care less when someone got
their license or what vintage of test they took. My only criteria is
'did I enjoy the QSO?'.

73,

Tim, N9PUZ