Hi,

Am 04.06.2011 18:41, schrieb Ian Lynch:
On 4 June 2011 17:29, Gianluca Turconi<pub...@letturefantastiche.com>wrote:
Is it sure there will be a *product*?

I think IBM need it for symphony so on those grounds alone I'd say there
will be code licensed so that it can be used in that product as a minimum.

Let me rephrase to: "Will there be a product named OpenOffice.org?"

I cannot answer, but as Gianluca mentioned Apache is more about a project, not a product. And considering the OOo dependencies to copyleft components, it will be quite a lot of work to get something that can be called "product" and behaves like OpenOffice.org.

It is obvious that there will be a product called "Symphony" .. but "OpenOffice.org"?

regards,

André