On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 13:44, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:

> On 5 Jun 2011, at 18:42, Greg Stein wrote:
>
>> As long as each entity holds to these principles (and there is no
>> indication either intends to change), then I believe direct "joining"
>> of forces will not be possible. The hope is to find other ways to
>> cooperate.
>
> Any idea what the best venue for that will end up being, Greg? Do we need to
> create a "collaboration forum" somewhere that's neutral territory for both
> ASF and TDF?

No idea, actually. Probably something to just "wait and see". There
doesn't seem to be a strong consensus on any of the proposed ways to
collaborate, so until that happens, it is hard to guess what will be
needed. For now, subscribing to a few mailing lists seems about the
best approach :-)

Cheers,
-g