Hello,

your figures and numbers are indeed impressive.
You were mentionning Microsoft Japan in your report.
What are your relationship, if you have any, with Microsoft?
Did they make any mistake recently?

As an example, here in France, where I live, our "Gendarmerie Nationale" (some kind of State troopers or Civil Guard) migrated to OpenOffice.org and left Microsoft Office aside. The official comment of Microsoft was that it was "sad to see these customers go, but given their specific needs, they could have as well use WordPad..."
This comment was of course very badly taken, and it put once again Microsoft in a weaker position in terms of Public Relations.

Regards,

Charles.