Nice Andrei.

Ambrose, I would ask you why have any sort of centrism at all?
I also think there is a big difference between ethics and design
methods frameworks, no? I may choose one based on my ethical
underpinnings, but first should come the ethics and then the
framework.

I do not believe that UCD frameworks are the only means towards an
ethical design philosophy.

BTW, I don't think that UCD is broken so much as I believe that UCD
is not THE answer, or always the right answer. In my mind I know what
UCD is and I have learned to use its tools and other tools I have
learned a long the way.

-- dave

-- dave