> as for ACD... I Dave is correct, ACD is a subset of UCD. I will never
> get how you can really understand tasks, activities and goals with out
> looking at the users that have them.

One more time. This time with feeling.

ACD does not—I repeat, not—mean ignoring users. It means focusing on their
activities instead of their goals. It means ignoring what Jenny wants to be
when she gets out of college and focusing instead on how to create an app
that helps her (and everyone else) complete the activities she needs to
complete to get out of college.

Many times, a designer can become well-versed in an activity without doing
outside research. Many other times, the designer cannot do this. In both
situations, the focus is on the activity, not the user alone.

And with that, time for me to get back to work!

-r-