> Jim Leftwich wrote:
>
> I think it's important to understand where the hills
> in the topology are, but the outliers are also greatly
> important in that they map real and existing territory.
> Perhaps more designers can learn valuable lessons and
> strategies from the outliers, even as they learn from
> the experiences of those sharing the most commonly found situations.

I agree about the value of the outliers in the valley.

Here's an invitiation to you:

Can you provide a roadmap for how you, as an individual, got to such a nice
place? A place many people trapped in the mediocrity of the hills would love
to find for themselves? And perhaps offer guidance for how others might find
their own path to a similar place?

I suspect telling your story in a talk, blog post, etc. would be of interest
to many. Not sure here is the forum, but I suspect stories like yours would
be quite popular. I'd certainly read/listen.

-Scott

Scott Berkun
www.scottberkun.com