On Nov 18, 2008, at 6:36 AM, William Evans wrote:

Presentation of the deliverables is just as cruciall as the documents themselves and you are on the hook for designing their introduction to them :-)

I wouldn't even consider presenting something like personas any way other than in person unless it's a client I know we've presented personas to before.

Personas are a convention that still need some handholding and explaining. People have heard of them. Some people have participated in creating them. However, even in watching this conversation, we can see the struggle around personas.

If you want them to be successful:
* Base them on data
* Validate them
* Set expectations
* Present them in person

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]